Return Goods Authorization Instructions
Once the information is submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Within 24 hours you will receive an RGA number with further instructions.
Depending on the model and defect we may require return of the defective product.
The Warranty covers replacement of the product , Labor is not included.
To obtain Labor if the RV or trailer is still under the OEM Warranty you must go thru your dealer.
- LIMITED WARRANTY: Progressive Dynamics, Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service; and limits the remedies to repair or replacement.
- DURATION: This warranty is valid only within North America and shall extend from the original date of retail purchase for the period specified below.
- RV Power Converters: 2 Years
- Distribution Panels: 2 Years
- Transfer Relays: 2 Years
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty specifically does not apply to:
- Any product which has been repaired or altered in any way by an unauthorized person or service station;
B. Damage caused by excessive input voltage, misuse, negligence or accident; or an external force;
C. Any product which has been connected, installed or adjusted or used other than in accordance with the instructions furnished, or has had the serial number altered, defaced or removed;
D. Cost of all services performed in removing and reinstalling the product; and
E. ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE OF ENJOYMENT OR OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCT. THIS INCLUDES DAMAGES TO PROPERTY AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.