Inspect your Inteli-Power 9100 Series Converter to ensure it is operating properly. A voltmeter connected across the output terminals should read 13.6-volts +/- .3 volts.
- The Charge Wizard is not water tight, so do not mount it where it will be exposed to weather of wet conditions.
- Remove the mounting tape backing.
- Attach the Charge Wizard to a clean smooth surface. Do not mount it on the converter, as it is very difficult to remove, if the converter ever needs replacement.
- 1. Disconnect the 120 VAC Shore Power Cord from the RV.
- Remove the screw above the converter TCMS port.
- Push the Charge Wizard plug into the converter TCMS port.
- Reinstall the screw to hold the plug in place.
- Reconnect the Shore Power cord to 120 VAC power.
Other Service Items
Progressive Dynamics Service Department
507 Industrial Road, Marshall, MI 49068
Service Dept. Fax: 269-781-8729
Click to Email
Service Hours – 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST