Warranties and Refunds
1. LIMITED WARRANTY: Progressive Dynamics, Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service; and limits the remedies to repair or replacement.
2. DURATION: This warranty is valid only within North America and shall extend from the original date of retail purchase for the period specified below.
- Marine Battery Chargers: 2 Years
- RV Power Converters: 2 Years
- Low Voltage Lighting: 1 Year
- Distribution Panels: 2 Years
- Transfer Relays: 1 Year
- Reconditioned Products: 1 Year
3. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty specifically does not apply to:
A. Any product which has been repaired or altered in any way by an unauthorized person or service station;
B. Damage caused by excessive input voltage, misuse, negligence or accident; or an external force;
C. Any product which has been connected, installed or adjusted or used other than in accordance with the instructions furnished, or has had the serial number altered, defaced or removed;
D. Cost of all services performed in removing and reinstalling the product; and
E. ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE OF ENJOYMENT OR OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCT. THIS INCLUDES DAMAGES TO PROPERTY AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4. PROOF OF PURCHASE: A warranty claim must be accompanied by proof of the date of purchase. This may be in the form of a dealer Bill-of-Sale/Invoice, store receipt, or new vehicle title. No prior registration of the converter is necessary to start the standard warranty.
5. CLAIM PROCEDURE: CLAIM PROCEDURE: Upon discovery of any defect, Progressive Dynamics, Inc. shall be supplied the following information by mail, telephone, fax or email.
A. Name and address of the claimant;
B. Name and model of the product;
C. Date of purchase; and
D. Complete description of the claimed defect.
E. Recreational Vehicles: Name, year, and model of vehicle in which product was installed.
F. Marine Craft: Name, year, and model of craft in which product was installed.
Upon determination that a warranty claim exists (a defect in material or workmanship occurring under normal use and service,) the product shall be shipped postage prepaid to Progressive Dynamics, Inc. together with proof of purchase. The product will be repaired or replaced and returned postage prepaid.