All-In-One Lithium Ion Battery Converter/Chargers
Lithium Ion Battery Advantages:
- Fast charging times - up to 99% in 2.5 hours vs. up to 13 hours for lead acid batteries.
- Stores 3-4 times the energy of a lead/acid battery in the same space, with less weight.
- Nearly constant output voltage during discharge. Delivers full power longer to all systems improving performance.
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures. -4F to +158F.
- Can charge and discharge thousands of times vs. 300-400 cycles for lead/acid batteries.
- Retains 80% of charge for 12 months, vs. lead/acid batteries, which discharge to 80% of capacity in only 30 days!
- No maintenance required...no more adding water.
- Reverse battery protection protects converters from damage resulting from improper (reverse) battery lead connection.
- Units deliver filtered DC power to the lithium ion batteries to ensure their built-in electronic
balancing circuits operate properly.
- Electronic current limiting automatically reduces output voltage when maximum capacity is exceed. Protects your investment.
- Low line voltage protection automatically shuts converter down if input voltage is insufficient.
- Variable speed intelligent cooling fan automatically monitors converter temperature and activates fan at speed required.
- High voltage protection protects converter from spikes or surge of voltage over 135V.
- Automatic thermal protection reduces converter output to safe levels when unit temperature exceeds pre-set limits and protects converter from damage due to excessive heat.
- Output voltage can be FACTORY ADJUSTED to meet OEM requirements for various lithium ion battery chemistries and Voltages. Standard “L” Series voltages are set for 14.6- Volts to meet requirements for lithium iron phosphate batteries. Other chemistries may require different voltages.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- US Patent 7,782,002
Lithium Battery Converter Sales